ORGANIC MASK BEAUTY



If you are following me for even little long, you may have noticed that I am very gentle about my skin, and prefer some natural elements for my skin care.

Scroll down for the desi skin care paste made at home, then a video to how to have a bride effect on your skin with homemade ubtan and after it, I am sharing my organic skin care regime that is




AYURVEDIC_ORGANICS CUCUMBER FACE GLOW SERUM AND BEETROOT MASK.




I have tested out a lot of skin care mask. Some organic and some developed mask, but only few were able to grab the space in my blog, recently I tried this organic mask and it happened to be pretty good. 

So here I go, being the business graduate, I have the special place in my heart for entrepreneurs, their courage of taking risk and experimenting new things and bringing new products in the market is a mind blowing job. When I talk about skin care products, I usually think of how much research and experiments are done before launching this item so all testing and customer feedback is already made before bringing this product to market. Hence put all the tensions away and try it to believe it.



So back to the point this product is organic in all ways and made from cucumber and beetroot. Cucumber glow serum is for puffy eyes and dark circles and it will help in reducing sun tan being the house wife, I have few times exposure to sun in a week, so my skin have become quite sensitive to sun, daily CONTACT WITH FLAME FIVE TIMES OR MORE IN A DAY HAVE done more damaged to my skin, so I will recommend this product for sun tan and stove tan skin.


Beetroot mask is a skin detox that will cleanse the skin and work on your pigmentation, acne, scars and dark spots with allah ka shukar ,I don’t have any thing on my face but beside all I got yellowish tone, so I choose this for the pinkly glow.


The pretty good skin care treatment was able to deep clean my skin and visibly brighter look. Everyone among us is always telling that I am proud of my complexion and sawalae (dul complexion) has to kya hua dilwalay hai, but from the deep side of the heart, we are singing goray rung ka zamana  kbhe hoga na purana.This product may not give you gora effect like aata,but deep cleaning and smooth look all over the face is not a bad option.


PROS:
  1. If you are looking for a affordable, refreshing mask, so buying from organics is your best choice.
  2. Since organic is good for all skin type, so even people with sensitive skin can also use it.


CONS:
  1. Since it is made from organic herbs in all means it needs to be kept in fridge to stay fresh.
  2. If you are desi aurat like me, you must know this that putting finger instead of spoon in achaar and chutneys give it a fungus, organic is also away from all chemicals and preservatives use clean spoon and need to  be stir before use,so it is mostly for sughar aurat.


HOW TO USE IT:
Take a clean tablespoon out of the jar put in a bowl and with the help of brush apply evenly on face and neck. And let it dry and wash it.

 If you are looking for only glowy look go for cucumber face glow serum.
If you are glowy but have yellowish skin tone and want to get rid of dark circles and acne opt for beetroot mask.
And if you wish Lady Diana nikhar choose both. 

Follow www.instagram.com/thegentlewoman_anny for amazing captions n captures


WHERE TO BUY IT FROM:

 If you live in pakistan this is the most trustworthy site to buy from Here
If worldwide Here

Comments

Pod Jewellery said…
Hi dear,

Thank you for this wonderful post. It is very informative and useful. I would like to share something here too.I'm a Jeweller and teacher based in Kyneton, Central Victoria. I teach people to design and make beautiful pieces of jewellery in my jewellery making courses. These workshops are super fun and interactive. You'll have a great experience and take home a piece of jewellery you will be proud to say you made.



stamped metal

Popular Posts