Skin Care Routine

So today on the blog I am sharing my all time favorite skin care routine.Which I repeat once or twice a week,mentioning that i have normal skin not so oily or dry.This is a homemade paste which hardly cost something every thing in this paste is easily available in your kitchen.My grandma use to have this homemade paste on her skin and till death her skin shines like a Queen.

HOMEMADE SKIN CARE PASTE:

2 Teaspoon   Gramflour(besan)
pinch             Haldi
1 teaspoon    Milk( add to make not so thick or thin paste)
few drops     Rosewater.


BENEFITS:

1.It does not harm your skin at all
2.It tightens the skin
3.Easily availble ingredients.

APPLY:

Make a thick paste adding all ingredients.Apply it on face and neck .First rub it in circular upward direction.and then let it dry avoid talking while you applied it.Have slice of potato on your eyes and lay down straight.Wash it after 10 minutes. You will feel the change after the first application.

Comments

angelzbolgs said…
thanks for the beautiful information. I really tried many remedies for my skin but it does not work and finally, I went to a beauty parlor it just was awesome. I got a good result that also did some special natural treatment with some awesome products.I would suggest turmeric for the best skin care because it is the most powerful and best skin care product in the world.
mudasar said…
When I read, I tend to let my thoughts wander, but this article kept me focused. That's a real feat. You did a good job.
underneath skin care

Popular Posts