Dressed-up Eyes


From my college and university days, I am always popular for my black eyes. The dark pigmented kajal go with my name and my look, firstly I was using Hashmi kajal, which color and texture is highly satisfied but its feature of smudging, is bit annoying later I shifted to Maybelline kajal pencil which was the best decision. Maybelline is known for their good beauty products and kajal pencil is one among it. To be very honest the one thing which make me pleased to use this product is kareena the brand ambassador of this product.


Today I am sharing some tips of how to use it and what are best looks you can get out of a single piece.


                It comes in a pencil shape, which help in easy handling .It is smudge proof and easily removable. I use Garnier micellar water to clean it.

Without kajal look:
with kajal:
with kajal and eyeliner:




just played little with glitter:


and blue pencil magic:



now turning eyeliner to smokey look





final look


some hirani look also:





Comments

Popular Posts