WHITE KURTI IN 5 DIFFERENT WAYS

If after reading this post you think that i am cheap and kanjoos(the one who save money) so yes I am.Today I am writing the art of carrying a single shirt for different occasions in different ways.   

   DAY 1: FOR THE EVENING TEA LOOK

     
  Here I carry my white kurti with my phulkari dupatta and colourful clip in hair.    Giving myself with some daylight makeup look  .


                 Just tied up my dupatta at back and added some tribal earrings give a change to my overall look.


DAY 2: LATE TO WORK

Hanging out with friends movie scene at night and sleeping at 3 , just made me late to work.So I managed to pull up my jeans with my white kurti .Matching stole and my office bag.

 DAY 3: ENGAGEMENT PARTY

All in the hurry to office i missed to pack for friends engagement party at night. But my gotta dupata put some magic to me and my borrowed jewellery. so here it is.



 DAY 4:BOHO LOOK
Wearing my white kurti with bohemian theme


Day 5 IT's A SURPRIZE:
My white kurti with my maxi skirt wow look

Comments

Anonymous said…
Salaam Sister! Just found you from the FB group introduction thread at Muslimah Bloggers. Such a great post and I love the jewellery in the background!
QURAT-UL-AIN said…
Thankyou @money savvy muslim for such a nice words.

Popular Posts